Saturday, October 19, 2013

Isaiah 55:8, 9

Isaiah 55:8, 9
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the Lord.  "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.

God knows best.  Need I say anything more? 

We like to think that we know best.  But the truth is that we need to look to God for guidance because His way is always the best way, even if it's not the easiest, fastest, or most enjoyable way.  I wanted children so badly.  I wanted to have three kids, boom, boom, boom, and then go back to work and move my way up the corporate ladder.  But God had another plan for me and in order for me to realize His plan, I had to weather some terrible storms.  Without those struggles, I would no doubt be a working mom (nothing wrong with that, just not right for me!) and my marriage would be a very different marriage, more disconnected.  Even though the path to motherhood was not the one I would have chosen, I realize now that His timing was way better than the timeline I had in mind.  Also, because of those struggles my marriage became a hundred times stronger.  Thank you God for leading us even when we don't want to be lead!

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment