Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ephesians 3:20, 21

Ephesians 3:20, 21
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever.  Amen.

I have to admit, I am a bit of a daydreamer at times.  Not because I am unhappy with my current situation but more so because I like to imagine what other amazing things will occur in my life.  I like to imagine having more children, what my children will someday grow into and accomplish, my husband and I growing old together.  Now, logically I know that He will do greater things in my life than I could ever imagine.  I think in my daydreaming, I am offering up to God my excitement to have Him work through me.

I am excited to where He will lead me, scared too, no doubt, but undeniably excited.  The best, and worst, part of life is not knowing what more is to come.  He is with us every day, with every decision and every failure is a burden He helps us bear, and every success is due to His glory.  Funny how we often take on the blame when things go wrong and then give God the glory for things going right.  But He is there for all of it, why not let Him share the experiences with us, good and bad.  We do not have to carry these woes on our own and He is constantly working from within us.

When we let ourselves go, and I mean, let go of trying to control all the circumstances around ourselves, we open ourselves up to God's grace.  We let Him know that we are ready and willing to do His work.  Glory be to God that He will always provide us with what we need.  We have to let go of what we think we want.  With our children, we pass on our love for God and all His great works in an effort to teach our children not to be arrogant.  What can be given can be taken but with Him we will never be at a loss.

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment