Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Psalms 130:5

Psalms 130:5
I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.


Hope.  I love that word.  It tells us that anything is possible as long as we maintain our faith.  Hope is what gets us through each day, the easy ones and the difficult ones.  Hope is what keeps our spirits up when facing a seemingly uphill climb.  It keeps us optimistic about the future.  Hope is what draws us to our faith, to mass, to confession, to prayer.  Hope is what keeps us believing that this life is not the end but that eternal life is the goal.


Without hope, what a sad, pitiful world we would live in.  I can't even imagine a life without hope.  I can only try to instill in my children this beautiful word, hope.  I want them to know that there is always hope, no matter how dark.  No matter how far we may have fallen away from our faith, from our path, from our core beliefs.  Hope is always there, waiting to be let into our hearts.  God always has hope for us, His children, that we will drop our selfish ways and choose to live the way that He implores us to.  And we too, should maintain the hope that God will always be there for us when we are ready to accept His call.


Thanks for reading!


Busy Mommy Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment