Monday, September 16, 2013

Matthew 18:20

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.

It's comforting to know that when He is called, He is there.  My family is facing a difficult time right now and I need Him now more than ever.  I like to think that He is behind me, gently holding me up.  If He weren't it would be too hard to maneuver through these obstacles that face us.  I was talking to a friend the other day and she asked what my prayer life is like right now.  My response was that I am in a constant prayer, having a constant conversation with God.  All things are possible with Him and nothing is possible without Him.  It would be wonderful if life was always in the good times but I suppose if it were, the good times would become mundane and underappreciated.  Often it is experiencing the bad times that let us know how good things truly are.

Please God, hear us as we call for You.  Walk with us and help us through these dark and scary times.  Please guide my husband and my family so that we can be closer to You and closer to Your path for us.  Thank you for all the good times we have had thus far and help us navigate these bad times so we can appreciate the good times once more.

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment