Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Romans 8:31

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things?  If God is for us, who is against us?

There are many out there interested in attacking us because of our beliefs.  None of that matters because the only one we need in our corner is God.  We are here to please Him and follow His law.  I encourage the opportunity to defend my faith to those who misunderstand it.  I don't get angry at others who don't understand, we all have moments of enlightenment and I lived much of my life in the dark.  I encourage the opportunity because if I can be the one to make the lights flicker for someone else, I would be grateful.

There are people in my life that I know have my back if someone tries to hurt me.  My mother, my husband, my grandparents, friends, etc.  But noone holds more power than God.  Does it matter who wishes to see me fail or who tries to cut me down with snarky words when God is my support?  I put very little value on how others "value" me.  What is most important is how my God "values" me.  He is my strength and I am His soldier.  If God is for me, no one is against me.

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment