Sunday, August 25, 2013

Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Let us lean on Him in our times of need.  It is easy to get lost in the angst and worry of everyday life.  How long will this illness last?  How will we pay our bills?  How will we care for this child?  Everybody has something to cause them concern.  Let us give our concerns to God.  He will care for us in our darkest times.  He will help us navigate the most terrifying storm.  He will help us climb the steepest mountain.  If we listen, He will lead.  Lets us turn to Him and allow Him to keep us afloat.

Thanks for reading!

Busy Mommy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment